Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

More Research = More Work

That moment where you're looking for better reference photos for one piece, and you find out you missed some things on a piece you already finished...

Specifically, I needed images of Harley's back, and I found more images that show different angles of the harness... and I have to go back and add six O-rings (two of which I already knew about). And I was going to leave off one of the straps (the one that goes around the neck and down to just about armpit level in the front) but I'm not sure I can get away with that now. We'll see.

 :
Sure, it showed me I have more work to do on the harness...
But on the bright side, this is a really excellent image.
And it makes me wonder if I want a police hat.
(That doesn't sound right... "police hat." What are they called? A cap?)

No comments:

Post a Comment